The DigitalFood Tecate Boxing Experience Promotion 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE TECATE BOXING EXPERIENCE SCRATCHER PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
APPLE AND GOOGLE ARE NOT PARTICIPANTS IN, OR SPONSORS OF, THIS PROMOTION.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on May 24, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. P T on June 27, 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. P T on June 27, 2017 regardless of method of entry.
- Administrator & Sponsor: The Promotion is administered by CausePlay, LLC 1601 Sepulveda Blvd. #752, Manhattan Beach CA, 90266 (“Administrator”) and sponsored by Cervezas Mexicanas, White Plains, NY, each a promotion party (“Promotion Party”), and collectively the promotion parties (“Promotion Parties”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United State residing in the state of California who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of entry. The following individuals and members of their families (parents, grandparents, children, siblings, spouses) and immediate households (whether related or not) are not eligible for participation; employees, officers, and directors of CausePlay, LLC and Cervezas Mexicanas and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, all persons or companies engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors and importers, and alcoholic beverage retailers. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes: via your Mobile Device or on the Internet.
(a) VIA A MOBILE DEVICE: Participants can play the the SCRATCHER GAME (the “Game”) on their mobile device (“Mobile Device”) by visiting the Apple or Android App store and downloading the Digitalfood app. Participants can also go to www.Digitalfood.com where links to the app stores can be downloaded. Be sure to review the instructions and rules before playing the Game. Participants may use a mouse, touch pad or finger to “scratch off” the top layer on the screen to reveal the hidden item. The goal is to match three identical items on the Game screen within a single Game. Limit one (1) Game per person per day regardless of method of entry. For purposes of this Promotion, a day begins at 12:00 a.m. PT for entries via Mobile Device during the Promotion Period. When a Participant matches three identical items, he/she will be eligible to receive a Prize Award. Winners who are awarded a prize during this Promotion can play additional games and/or continue to share or invite others to participate in the Promotion, but are not eligible to win an additional prize. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone number. Your information will be used to contact you if you are a potential prize winner. You understand that you are providing your information to Digitalfood.com. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple or Google.
(b) ON THE INTERNET: Participants can enter on the Internet by visiting www.DigitalFood.com, following the links to the Game, and providing the required personal information. The method of play is identical to the method for playing on a Mobile Device set forth above.
Incomplete entries, entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules or entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. . If you enter the Promotion using a Mobile Device on your mobile service provider’s network (as opposed to a Wi-Fi network), your carrier’s standard text and data rates apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. The computer clock of the Administrator hosting the Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
By submitting an entry, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its appointed agents, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Please note that there is a limit of one (1) prize per individual, household, street address, and/or e-mail address during any six (6) month period across all HEINEKEN USA Inc. promotions, regardless of brand (Tecate, Amstel, Dos Equis, Dos-A-Rita, Heineken, Murphy’s, Newcastle, and Strongbow).
5. SELECTION OF WINNER AND NOTIFICATION: To win, an entrant must play the game (“Game Play”) at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as or, if such Game Play does not occur at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, entrant’s Game Play must be the first Game Play following the predetermined winning time. The number of prizes available will decrease during the Promotion Period as prizes are awarded and claimed. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If at the end of the Promotion Period not all prizes have been awarded, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries to award any remaining prizes.
6. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified immediately if they are a winner. Potential winners must follow instructions given by Sponsor or its designated agent, including, but not limited to, responding to notification with requested information, within seven (7) days of receiving notification that he or she is a potential winner. Receipt of a prize is subject to verification of potential winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, potential winners may be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release form within seven (7) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release form. Only after the Affidavit and Release is received and the potential winner’s eligibility is verified by Sponsor or its designated agent will a potential winner become an “Official Winner.” Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within seven (7) days following the date of delivery thereof will result in forfeiture of the prize, and no compensation will be given. At Sponsor’s discretion, winners may be required to produce picture ID or some other form of proper identification to claim a prize. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions of prizes by winners are allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. If (1) a potential winner cannot be contacted as specified above; (2) he/she fails to return the signed Affidavit and Release by the deadline specified above; (3) any notification is returned as undeliverable; or (4) a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the potential winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) drawings may be conducted for each unawarded prize, after which the prizes will not be awarded. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the advertised number of prizes will be awarded to entrants selected according to the process outlined under Section 5 of these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
7.PRIZES: All Promotion prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No part of any prize includes any alcoholic beverages.
Grand Prizes (5): Five (5) grand prizes will be awarded. Each grand prize consists of one (1) pair of tickets for a meet and greet with Canelo Alvarez in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, the exact location, date, and time TBD. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each grand prize: $400. ARV of all grand prizes: $2,000. If the meet and greet is canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will award an alternate prize (as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
8.PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Tickets are subject to terms and conditions applicable thereto and winners and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Sponsor and venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person present, and will be escorted out of the venue for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol) and will forfeit the balance of prize. Sponsor is not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of event.
All expenses and travel costs incurred as a result of seeking, winning, and/or making use of a prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Any expense or cost not expressly stated in the description of the prizes set forth above is the sole responsibility of the winner.
All Federal, state, and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner of the prize.
9.GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same mobile device or email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) entry per day by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Promotion is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Entries that do not include all information requested will be disqualified. In case of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant using a Mobile Device to enter, the entry will be declared as made by the authorized holder of the Mobile Device used for entry. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized holder. The “authorized holder” is the natural person assigned to the account with the information the user provided. In case of a dispute as to the identity of any Internet entrant, an entry made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that all information submitted by entrant in connection with the Promotion may be shared by the recipient Promotion Party with all other Promotion Parties. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected e entries, which will be disqualified; for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise; or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering, participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, a computer virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Promotion, or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law.
10. LICENSE AND RELEASE Participation in the Promotion and acceptance of prize constitute winner’s and guest’s permission for Sponsor and/or its agents to photograph, film, and record each winner and guest and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner and guest regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winners, and guests acknowledge and agree that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Apple or Google and agree to release and hold harmless Apple, Google, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or participation in, possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or omissions whatsoever by any and/or any other persons providing any services to winner, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Sponsor is not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that all information submitted by entrant in connection with the Promotion may be shared by the recipient Released Party with all other Released Parties. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way will be disqualified. There is no purchase required to participate in the Promotion or to win any prize in the Promotion. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Sponsor is not responsible for and entrants release Promotion Parties from any failures of any kind, whether caused by computer, technical, or human error, which may either limit the entrant’s ability to submit an entry, claim or collect a prize, or otherwise participate in this Promotion. Entrants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees.
13 . OTHER TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Website). The Promotion Parties are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem prizes in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law. The laws of the State of New York shall exclusively govern the Promotion.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
14. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners send a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage to: CausePlay, LLC, DigitalFood TECATE BOXING Experience Promotion, 1601 Sepulveda Blvd. #752, Manhattan Beach CA, 90266. All requests for the names of Winners must be made by January 1, 2018.
15. PRIVACY; DATA COLLECTION: Information provided by you for this Promotion is subject to the Promotion Parties’ privacy policies which can be found at http://www.digitalfood.com/privacypolicy/ and http://heinekenusa.com/privacy-cookie-policy/.
16. SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Cervezas Mexicanas, White Plains, NY
This promotion is in no way affiliated with, or sponsored by, Apple, Inc. or Google.
Enjoy TECATE® and TECATE® Light Responsibly.
©2017 TECATE® Beer. TECATE® LIGHT Beer. Imported by Cervezas Mexicanas, White Plains, NY.